Thursday, September 11, 2008

Still in the U.S. of A.

Well I must say things have been busy, and lazy all at the same time, if that is even possible. I am here in Houston Texas, working full time in the old Enron towers. Chevron owns one of them, and is leasing the other. Both are being overhauled, and I am pulling cable for some speakers. The tall building is 50 stories, and the small on is 40. It is really kinda of fun working in a high rise. but besides the height, the work is a bit tedious. It is the same things over and over. Pull cable install speakers, repeat as necessary. Bt the job is good, it pays well, and I have been able to pay of debt, that I have racked up over the last year . The people are easy to work with, so that is a defenant plus.
I also have some new news! as I was praying one day, I felt hte Lord tell me to go to Los Angles to work with Pastor Rons church that supports me financially. I called and talked to Pastor Ron and he was al for it. So in 2 weeks I will leave Houston to go to LA for a month. I am very excited for this new thing. I am not sure what to expect, but I am expecting for the Lord to teach me new things, and challenge me with new tasks.
I would like to ask for your prayers on 2 points.
1. that my time in LA would be well used, I would learn and be challenged
2. That I would recieve guidence fromt he Lord, and His divine provision over my fiances, they have been a hard things for me over the years, and I hoipe to overcome this, and see a breakthrough over my fiances.
Thank you friend! Drop me a line and let me know how you are doing!!!

No comments: