Friday, December 21, 2007

God is proving himself faithful yet again

I must say it doesn't matter how many times you see God provide for your needs it never really gets old. About 2 weeks after I got back from outreach, I found out that I owed the base almost a thousand dollars. Now that amount is just a bit over $400!!! In 2 weeks I believe. I have also seen the provision of the Lord in many other ways, the bottom line is just like it says in Matthew 6:25-34, to just trust in His character. He knows what we need and He will provide it! The more we as His children come to the realization and begin to walk in that trust, the more we can walk in freedom. Imagine not being bound to the worry of where the next mortgage payment will come from, or where the money for food will come from, or for medicine, or clothes, or anything? That freedom isn't found in a really good job. Jobs come and go, good ones and bad ones. But that assurance comes from the word of God, that will never pass away. So trust with me friends and family as I desire to see this amount of $409, come to $0 before Christmas gets here! So if you would like to help put in anyway, either prayer or helping me financially, just shoot me an e-mail and ask. Drummer_stud@hotmail.com I love you guys and thank you for taking time to read this update. God bless yo all this Christmas season and see you before the new year!!!!!

No comments: